Skills And Tools:
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice sales vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales volumes, projecting expected sales volume for existing and new projects.
- Develop the sales annual plan in compliance with the company's overall objectives.
- Set periodic check reviews for the implemented plan and a list of corrective actions if needed.
- Translate functional KPI’s into SMART objectives for the team, set monitoring mechanism to measure actual performance vs. KPIs, and set the related SLA’s.
- Deliver requirements for the needed solutions and systems that should enhance client satisfaction.
- Effective participation and attendance at regular meetings for management.
- Sales plans must be designed to ensure revenue growth in all company’s units.
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Collaborates with higher management to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all units.
- Bacholer of Degree from any reputable university.
- Over 10 years of experience at least 4 years in selling building materials preferably Cement & Gypsum products
- 4 years as a Sales manager position.
- Time management skills.
- Task-oriented, Task scheduling, Task delegation.
- Following specification.
- Quality control.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Customer satisfaction oriented.
- Presentation skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Details oriented.
- Team working skills.
- Males preferred.
- Sales Engineer (Building Mater...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza1 day ago