Skills And Tools:
- Support CEO. You will manage mostly business-related tasks for the team such as creating reports, taking minutes, all organizational tasks. and organizing travel and accommodation,
- Manages the arrangement and appointments agenda of the CEO in all; meetings, interviews, visits, occasions, and normal or up normal activities
- Organizes daily work and orientation related to the CEO office to achieve the best use of the available resources and the time of the CEO.
- Reviewing correspondences and transactions delivered to CEO office ensuring their systematic validity and also writing the required explanations on them, submitting them or referring them to the related departments' managers and departments' heads and following what actions have been made.
- Manages the in and out communications system such as; telephone calls received and messages reception, transactions, etc.
- Presents transactions and correspondences to CEO.
- Creates and develops an automated archiving system for all administrative workflow and correspondences.
- Attend executive meetings with CEO, take meeting minutes to follow up on any tasks related to CEO, and also attend some meetings on behalf of the CEO if requested.
- Organizes& prepares travel arrangements of CEO in terms of flight bookings, hotels, transportation in addition to financial and administrative arrangements and related agenda.
- 3+ years of related experience required in working in an executive assistant role
- Fluent in English is a must
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Flexible hours as dictated by the needs of business for projects and meetings.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent research skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- CEO Personal AssistantConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago