Skills And Tools:
- Analyze purchase and regional monthly/quarterly RFPs and negotiated accordingly.
- Research potential vendors.
- Prepare cost analyses.
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm and track the demand changes.
- Maintain update records for vendor contact details.
- Updating price changes and comparing them with the global benchmark.
- Ensures that contract manufacturers are dealing with all the selected vendors with the agreed terms according to the timeline identified.
- Identify new chemical manufacturers and following up with R&D for approvals and documents needed.
- Mentor and evaluate vendors every quarter.
- Communicate among contract manufacturers' purchasing, planning and quality departments to resolve internal and external issues for vendor’s challenges… e.g. defects materials, different rates, delay in supply and provide status updates in a timely manner.
- Push vendors for the materials that may run out on short notice and ensure that they are procured and delivered before the company suffers loss
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and non-verbally
- Excellent command of English
- Negotiation Skills
- Ability to analyze data
- Preferable SAP user if possible
- Sr. Supply Chain SpecialistConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt5 days ago
- Jr. Purchasing Specialist - ME...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago