Skills And Tools:
A leading chemical manufacturer specialized in printing and packaging chemical products. The first inkjet ink manufacturer in MENA region. Our experience exceeds 15 years in R&D, product designing, manufacturing, sales and distribution. We are globally recognized by International markets.
Do you thrive in a dynamic work atmosphere? That’s a rewarding place where the focus is on continuous learning and growth.
In this role you will coordinate and monitor all aspects of supply chain operations. Managing the full process of Import documents, contracts, payments and customs formalities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Place, schedule, and follow-up all purchase/ logistics orders and ensure compliance with company policy and procedure.
- Analyze current inventory to reduce costs.
- Maintain working relationships with suppliers, evaluate suppliers’ contract terms, and negotiate prices.
- Generate and analyze reports as needed to illuminate any problems or trends relevant to the purchasing/ logistics processes.
- Bachelor of Science (Chemist) or Chemical Engineering
- 4 years of experience in related field or Chemical Industry
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Excellent in Microsoft office package
- Strong communication and negotiation skills is a must
- Ability to work with diverse people
- Willing to learn
- Purchasing Specialist (Edge Co...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago
- Foreign Purchasing SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago
- Foreign Purchasing Specialist ...Neisco for Modern Water Systems Production - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago