Skills And Tools:
Turbo Egypt is a leading multinational company located in Sheraton looking for eligible candidates for “Sales Engineers” in the industrial field.
This position is responsible for departmental sales forecasting and managing the business development and sales efforts of the sales department. This position is also responsible for ensuring that the department attains its booking gross margin objectives. Provides leadership to direct sales efforts and ensures the quality and responsiveness of the service provided.
- To agree and align on an easy/smart start checklist with customers for the units sold and then share it with the related sales manager.
- Making a regular visit plan at the beginning of the week and realizing the sales activities.
- Regularly enter all data of sales visits, quotations, and sales activities into the ERP system.
- Driving internal coordination of Projects & Services & Sales to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Raise the red flag and inform relevant people when necessary.
- Preparing visits and activity reports with time information lost orders and sales reports in which sales performance is evaluated according to budget.
- Be aware of customers' products at service, follow up process, and raise the flag to his/her manager if necessary.
- Sharing the complete scope of orders with the field service supervisor and service sales function/Service Manager during the shipment phase
- Find new potential customers and improve the relationship with current and potential customers.
- Attractive packages.
- Career path.
- Social insurance and Medical insurance (including vision and dental insurance).
- Paid maternity leave.
- Development plan.
- An inviting, friendly-like atmosphere.
- Ample opportunities for professional development.
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of proven work experience in a related field.
- PC skills (MS Office command).
- Very good in English.
- Keep the commitment to the customer.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- good teamwork spirit, self-motive, goal-oriented, and energetic.
- Analytical approach to problem-solving capability, ownership, and never-give-up attitude.
- Ability to plan & prioritize own work efficiently and work under pressure.
- Drive better customer satisfaction.
- Customer Management
- Business-to-business sales strategy.
- Competitive – aggressive and driven to win.
- Strategic – tactical, calculated, deliberate.
- Presentation skills.
- Sales EngineerMelco-Mec Egypt for Elevators & Escalators - Mitsubishi - Dokki, Giza10 days ago
- Lighting Sales Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo27 days ago
- Sales ManagerConfidential Company - Badr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Pre Sales Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo2 months ago
- Sales Engineer/DeltaConfidential Company - Damietta, Egypt2 months ago
- Area Export Sales Manager - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Maintenance Manager - New Cairo, Cairo12 days ago
- Marketing Supervisor - Electri... - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- Sales Engineer- CairoConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- (Sales) EngineerMelco-Mec Egypt for Elevators & Escalators - Mitsubishi - Dokki, Giza1 day ago