Full TimeRemotely during COVID-19
-Mohandessin, GizaPosted 25 days ago
530Applicants for1 open position
- 11In Consideration
- 222Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff in the department.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organizations goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organizations human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Oversee and manage all HR functions
- Oversee and develop HR processes in accordance to best practices
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organizations human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system.
- Monitors and ensures the organizations compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Develops and implements departmental budget.
- Facilitates professional development, training, and certification activities for HR staff.
- Performs other duties as required.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field ìs required
- At least 9-15 years of human resource management experience required.
- Certified and licensed Senior Professional from an international HR Association is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
- HR Senior Recruitment Speciali... - Heliopolis, Cairo10 days ago
- Compensation and Benefits Supe... - Dokki, Giza26 days ago
- HR Operation Associate - Giza, Egypt26 days ago
- Compensation and Benefits Supe... - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- HR Business Partner - Mansoura, Dakahlia26 days ago
- Senior Recruitment Specialist - Nasr City, Cairo2 months ago
- Sr. Personnel Specialist - Nasr City, Cairo2 months ago
- HR ManagerConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo13 days ago
- HR Manager for Garment FactoryConfidential Company - Fayoum, Fayoum11 days ago
- HR Manager( Construction )Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo26 days ago
- Group HR ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago