Skills And Tools:
- Participate in implementing technical office policies and procedures.
- Study the project contract documents (time schedule, project design drawings, BOQ, etc.).
- Update the shop drawing log before sending the shop drawing to the consultant for approvals.
- Study and prepare requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear, conflicting or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
- Review sub-contractors’ shop drawings as well as outsourced shop drawings and coordinate their approval process with the project consultant.
- Coordinate with the Surveying Engineer to provide him all the information about land coordinates and any site measurement required.
- Participate in solving/reporting any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction to the Technical Office Manager for discussion and proper solution.
- Prepare as-built drawings at the end of the project and hand over to the project consultant
- Cooperate in tendering process and contractors' qualifications phase.
- Review / prepare workshop drawings, QS Submittal, Method of Statement, RFI
- Coordinate on daily basis with site staff to solve any conflicts or technical issues.
- Prepare periodical reports illustrating project status.
- Quotation letters and pricing
- Review/ prepare time schedule and update it according to site progress
- Civil Engineering
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience in Construction/ Contracting companies is a MUST
- Good English skills
- Architecture Technical Office ...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago