Skills And Tools:
- Monitoring and administering the QA/QC Plan and ensuring incorporated materials on construction projects are in compliance with the plans and specifications.
- Assuring that the work is performed as required by the contract and meets or exceeds the required qualities.
- Assuring the acceptable quality of materials, processes, and workmanship in the project work.
- Assisting Quality Assurance and Quality Control Engineer such as steel reinforcement checking same as in construction drawing.
- Issue materials receiving report for the delivered materials.
- Following up the concreting works in a presence of the Engineer or Consultant, slump test and cubes preparation for the compressive test.
- Civil and Finishing work checking in a presence of the Engineer or Consultant, block, plaster, painting, tiling, kitchen cabinets, wardrobes, ceiling and light fittings.
- Maintain standards of safety and comply with Company’s Health, Safety and Environment Management System requirements.
- Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements.
- Bachelor degree of Civil Engineering.
- 5-7 years of experience in the same field.
- Construction background.
- Software Quality Assurance Spe... - Cairo, Egypt13 hours ago
- Senior QA Tester - Heliopolis, Cairo9 days ago
- Senior Scaffolding EngineerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Equipment's Technical Office M... - New Cairo, Cairo14 hours ago
- مشرف موقع مدني - Civil Site Su... - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago
- Senior Testing Engineer - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Technical Office Engineer (Arc... - Giza, Egypt5 days ago
- Technical Sales Engineer - Alu...Confidential Company - Zamalek, Cairo1 day ago