Skills And Tools:
The ideal candidate will act as an employee champion and a leader of change. You will plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's human resource function and performance.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance by overseeing talent acquisition, employee career development, succession planning, retention programs, training and leadership development
- Function as a strategic, human capital business advisor to the senior management team
- Develop initiatives, policies and programs to complement existing practices and create consistency across the organization
- Oversee benefit and compensation plans to ensure cost efficiencies and attractiveness to retain top talent
- MBA is a must.
- PHR and/or SPHR is a must.
- Manufacturing Experience specially Furniture industry is Preferred.
- At least 20 years of professional experience.
- Practical experience at the same position for at least 5 years.
- HR Operations ManagerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo2 days ago
- HR ManagerConfidential Company - khanka, Qalubia3 days ago
- HR ManagerConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo14 days ago