E Commerce Specialist for K.S.A
Full TimeRemotely during COVID-19
-New Nozha, CairoPosted 13 days ago
52Applicants for3 open positions
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Pack and dispatch orders received via Online website, telephone.
- Respond to routine customer enquiries via e-mail and telephone.
- Identify non-routine customer enquiries and escalate as appropriate.
- Manage stock levels and adjust pricing.
- Order stock from inventory.
- Identify new product lines.
- Upload new stock.
- Liaise with customers regarding missing/damaged items or returns.
- Liaise with customers regarding warranty claims.
- Regularly review information database for accuracy and completeness.
- Product updates for imagery and descriptions.
- Collaborates with E-Commerce Manager to review selling for online channels and continues to review strategies to maximize sales and SEO optimization.
- Assist in ensuring all products are beautifully and strategically merchandised across the site
- Daily monitoring of incoming product to ensure the above listing pages are maintained and updated.
- Regular auditing of available product online to ensure it is appropriately represented with the customer in mind.
- At least 1 year of e-commerce experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Microsoft Office and excel
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience with online retailing platforms and processes.
- Detail Oriented
- Commercially aware with sales focus to help maximize conversion
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills required
- E Commerce Key Account ManagerConfidential Company - Haram, Giza7 days ago