Skills And Tools:
- Lead sales team to achieve Targets.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Added value selling approach of industrial Specialty Lubricants (or industrial machinery).
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintaining relationships with larger clients by providing information, support and guidance.
- Preparing reports by collecting sales information and statistics.
- Preparing presentation to promote company Services.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Report to CEO.
- Bachelor's degree, Mechanical, Chemical/Petrochemicals or Petroleum Engineering is Preferred.
- Experience in selling Lubricants is a Must, preferred in Specialty Lubricants.
- Proven work experience in Sales for Industrial Sector.
- An ability to gasp clients’ needs and to increase customer engagement.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical and Time-Management skills.
- Good command of English language (Read and Written).
- Solid knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Owning a car is an Extra advantage.
- Projects Sales EngineerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo7 days ago
- Sales EngineerConfidential Company - Dubai, United Arab Emirates7 days ago