Skills And Tools:
- Lead and execute low voltage panels design from project inception to completion.
- Develop and evaluate low voltage panels concepts and options to determine best design and engineering solution for each project based upon project scope.
- Responsible for leading the design of the low voltage department including preparation of all engineering tasks including load calculations, equipment selections, systems layouts, and schedules.
- Actively interface and coordinate with external clients, contractors, consultants, and partners.
- Work directly with project managers to help implement project goals.
- Assign duties to staff to implement project goals, as needed.
- Oversee variable aspects of projects and provide direct assistance to ensure timely project execution.
- Overview project goals and ensure project goals are achievable.
- Assist with procuring materials and other items necessary for completing project goals.
- Coordinate with project managers and other project leads following project execution.
- Assist reports with technical issues.
- Lead or oversee multiple project teams to achieve the highest level of performance without compromising timelines and team harmony.
- Lead teams to develop insights, define and prioritise opportunity areas, and envision concepts
- Participate in tech reviews with the project team.
- Review Customer specification and requirements and prepare a list of needed action and requirements needed.
- Support the design, development & substantiation of the installation of panels.
- Firm understanding of fundamental electrical principals such as IEC, Standers, ABB Guide lines, Etc.
- Develop peer review check packages for all engineering drawings.
- Ensure the design content conforms to the company quality system procedures as documented, the customer statement of work, along with applicable certification requirements.
- Coordinate with engineers from other disciplines within the company to accomplish tasks.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
- Assist team in achieving project budget and management of resources.
- Provide mentorship for other engineers and designers within the organization.
- Coordinate with the HR department the interviewing and the on boarding process of the design department.
- Continuously evaluate the design engineers KPIs recommend laying-off/promotions, increments and incentives.
- Represent the company in a professional and presentable manner.
- May travel to support sales visits to potential customers.
- Handle all the design requirements as scheduled with respect to the assigned deadline to avoid any delay penalties.
- Ensure compliance to quality and safety measures.
- Undertake other assignments as required.
- Engineering University degree in Electrical Degree.
- 10+ Years of Experience in the Design Engineering field.
- High level of analytical ability.
- An understanding of manufacturing processes, and electrical standards and specifications.
- Ability to plan and organize through several project stages.
- Attention to details.
- Computer literacy.
- AutoCAD proficiency.
- Self-motivated, flexible, proactive, and committed.
- Mechanical Maintenance Enginee...National Company For Maize Products - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia9 days ago
- Electronics Hardware Design En...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago