- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Handling and supervising all the administrative and organizational activities related to the CEO.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist the CEO in planning, organizing, and executing effective daily schedule.
- Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Managing CEO's calendar of appointments.
- Handling travel-related tasks; including, creating an itinerary for the business trips, arranging visa appointments and reserving the flights and accommodations.
- Handling other tasks, as assigned.
About this Company
Si-Vision has been in business since 2007, with more than 350 years of collective experience and serving Tier-1 customers all over the globe. The Silicon Vision team has broad experience in RF Circuits and Systems, Digital and Backend Designs.
See all Careers and Jobs at Silicon Vision
In July 16, 2015...