- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Corporate Sales Executive is responsible for selling international and local medical insurance directly to corporate clients, as well as to small and medium enterprises. He or she contributes to the company’s objective by achieving their given target in premiums for local and international medical insurance.
- In order to achieve your target, you must visit at least four new prospects every day. You need to generate customer prospects and referrals from every visit.
- Your main key to success in visiting new prospects is your ability to identify potential clients by using different databases, directories and door-knocking activities.
- To maintain the pace of your daily visits, you must constantly seek new ideas and methods to keep your own prospect database fresh and full.
- Act at all times to the highest standards of personal integrity.
- Call prospects and set appointments for daily visits.
- Present products using 'face-to-face' selling techniques.
- Ensure the delivery of completed applications with all the necessary documents.
- Achieve the given monthly target.
- Fill in daily reports and submit to your manager, as required.
- Manage reporting and office work time effectively.
- You should use company resources in a proper manner.
About this Company
Deraya is a leading Egyptian sales company founded in 2002. Since then, we have grown into a group of independent companies, with a primary focus on the real estate and insurance sectors, as well as the financial and sales consultancy service sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Deraya