Skills And Tools:
- Work with internal clients to create a social media strategy/proposal that collaborates with marketing, advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
- Build, manage, and optimize Social Media campaigns and Retargeting.
- Follow social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target buyers to client sites.
(Facebook Advertising, Google AdWords, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Coordinating with graphic designers for artwork requirements for campaigns.
- Monitoring, optimizing, and measuring web trends, traffic metrics, and funnel performance and regularly update the digital dashboard.
- Analyzing campaign performance and compile and present detailed reports with proactive insights.
- Defining requirements, tasks, and resources associated with SEO strategy, and management.
- Presenting media proposals, including timings and cost breakdowns, helping clients to reach a final decision about their future advertising strategy.
- Work with Brand Creatives & Content Creators to develop creative assets to support campaigns.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- 2-3 years of media buying experience
- Digital Tool Experience – Strong experience using the full portfolio of digital tools: Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn, Google UTM Builder.
- Understanding of branding, marketing, SEO, and CTA marketing content development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Creative and good writing skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Experience in monitoring and managing campaigns.
- Media Buying SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Digital Marketing SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago