Skills And Tools:
- Monitor project progress, compliance with design specifications and safety standards.
- Test material and structural integrity.
- Managing parts of construction projects.
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly.
- Ensuring project packages meet agreed specifications, budgets and/or timescales.
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site.
- Take immediate corrective actions to avoid any cumulative effect of deviation and recover the delay to finish the tasks according to the deadlines.
- Carry out day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors - this is site-specific and may not be the case on all projects
- Implement improvements to designs and processes.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering Civil Department.
- 3-10 Years of Experience in site supervision- Previous Consultancy experience is a must.
- Ability to apply logical and critical thinking skills to projects.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent team worker.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communicative skills.
- Problem solving.
- Civil Site EngineerConfidential Company - Suez, Suez4 days ago
- Technical Office Engineer - (C...Gulsan Egypt Non-Woven Industries - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago