Skills And Tools:
- Receive the shipment details and act accordingly
- Choose the best quote “air or ocean” according to the price and the required TT. “Take into consideration the customs clearance period according to the shipped material (HS-code) and the expected customs inspections
- Review all the documents before proceeding that they are all compatible with each other
- Communicate the documents needed with the supplier and make sure that the forwarder receives the required documents
- Track the shipment
- After the documents readiness, contact our customs agent to start the process
- Bachelor’s degree from Arab Academy (AAST)with a major logistics degree is a must
- Knowledge and understanding of Logistics concepts and application
- Fluency in English.
- Experience: 0 -1 year.
- 2 Days Off (Friday & Saturday)
- Our Location: Nasr City – Cairo.
- Purchasing And Logistics Secti...Confidential Company - Suez, Egypt5 days ago
- Purchasing & Logistics OfficerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo4 days ago
- Logistics CoordinatorConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza4 days ago
- Senior Logistics SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago