Skills And Tools:
- Identify and correct potential hazards by inspecting facilities, machinery, and safety equipment.
- Ensure that the building and product complies with health and safety regulations.
- Monitor and recommend the purchase of safety equipment and supplies.
- Install safety devices on machinery or direct the installation of these devices.
- Review employee safety programs and recommend improvements.
- Review subcontractor compliance with the health and safety requirements.
- Maintain accident data, H&S related actions, risk assessment system, statutory requirements.
- Coordinate emergency procedures.
- Knowledge of good safety practices.
- Developing emergency procedures.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Electromechanical Engineering.
- 10 – 12 Years’ experience in similar roles.
- Excellent level of English.
- Infrastructure Project Supervi...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt11 days ago