Skills And Tools:
- Prepare and update project schedule based on the contract.
- Set work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan.
- Prepares and submit updated work program and cash flow curve showing actual progress and identify areas of weakness and establishes means and methods for recovery, if any, as well asnew critical activities.
- Prepares monthly report reflecting work progress summary.
- Monitors progress periodically and compares it with the baseline planning
- 4-7 Years of Experience in Construction Field.
- BSc Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Proficiency using P6.
- PMP is a plus.
- Senior Planning EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Scheduling EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago