Skills And Tools:
- To grow MBK profits through attracting new customers and by increasing the spend of existing customers.
- To generate new leads with the aim of creating more sales.
- Scheduling appointments, preparing and delivering presentation to the client, having researched their business and requirements.
- Sales follow-up activities.
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer loyalty through excellent customer service as well as meeting all client needs appropriate to their business.
- Researching organizations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Organizing & Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
- 7+ years of experience as a business development manager
- 10+ years experience in hardware “cabling and networking” industry
- Excellent command of English
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Highly accountable within a procedural environment.
- Providing high levels of client service & support.
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- PC proficiency Windows, Office, Auto CAD…etc.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Business Developer / Sales - M...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago