Skills And Tools:
- Analyze marketing and sales data to effectively measure, benchmark and determine sales and marketing challenges.
- Maintain knowledge of current market trends and developments
- Establish marketing goals and objectives by defining innovative tools, resources, and services for core markets and monitors performance on a continual basis.
- Identify and pursues key growth opportunities within the marketplace.
- Seek out and identifies promotional opportunities to raise and maintain the company's positive reputation and visibility in the community activities
- Develop and implement standardized marketing practices and procedures in cooperation with senior leadership and marketing staff to achieve stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability and market share.
- Analyze price trends and recommends the price change as necessary and appropriate based on costs, market trends and market conditions in agreement with sales team.
- Initiate branding programs and ensures strategies are emphasizing brand awareness.
- Plan and oversees advertising and promotion activities in coordination with the sales department including branding, trade shows, seminars and events materials, print, online, electronic media and direct mail outlets.
- Provide leadership to the day-to-day operations of the marketing department, while maintaining focus on the Company’s strategic goals.
- Manage marketing budgets and oversees the development and management of internal operating budgets.
- Plan and conducts market research for marketing opportunities, competitor activities, and internal and external market circumstances to develop an effective marketing strategy and to identify opportunities for increased sales
- Establish and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Monitor the progress toward the successful implementation of the sales and marketing plan putting into consideration the seasonality.
- Interviews, hires, and trains employees; plans, assigns, and directs work; appraises performance; rewards and disciplines employees; addresses complaints and resolves problems.
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field
- At least 10 years of professional experience and proven experience as a Marketing Director
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude
- Proficiency in English Language skills (spoken & written)
- Real Estate Marketing DirectorConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago
- Marketing DirectorConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt1 month ago
- Head Of Digital MarketingConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Corporate Regional Finance Man...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Marketing DirectorConfidential Company - Zamalek, Cairo2 months ago
- Recruitment HeadConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo26 days ago
- Distribution General ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago