Skills And Tools:
- Coordinate with the client to ensure their requirements and expectations are met in relation to the MEP works
- Attend coordination meetings related to MEP issues with Project Team, the Contractor, the Client and relevant stakeholders
- Conduct periodic inspections and advise the team and client regarding compliance.
- Participate in any necessary quality audits in relation to MEP works
- Oversee the testing and commissioning program and ensure contractor compliance in conjunction with the Supervision Consultant
- Review contractor schedules in relation to procurement, installation, and testing and commissioning, and identify any potential delays or progress concerns
- 10+ years of experience Construction/Development Project Management
- Proven track record in managing multiple projects in various phases on time and on budget
- Strong management capabilities with experience in managing people
- Experience working with Microsoft Office tools.
- Expert written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or relevant.
- PMP Certified is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Critical Thinking, Visualization & Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent computer and software skills.
- Time Management – organized, set priorities, meet deadlines, multi-task and a Team player.
- Site Manager (Offshore) - Alex...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt10 days ago
- Mechanical Technical Office En...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt9 days ago
- Operation & Maintenance Mechan...National Electricity Technology Co. - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria9 days ago