Skills And Tools:
- Develop financial plans and ensure their proper implementation to ensure that the company’s resources are used efficiently and its financial goals are achieved.
- Ensure that the accounting methods used are correct, valid, and approved in all company departments.
- Leading and directing accountants, including distributing tasks and evaluating their performance to ensure integrated and effective work performance.
- Develop long-term and short-term financial plans, analyze the company's financial performance and adjust budgets according to the company's needs and goals.
- Following up on the documentary cycles for all activities in accordance with the documentary cycle system and the company’s approved internal control system.
- Periodically supervising the general accounts and taking all necessary measures to ensure the application and accuracy of the trial balance balances and detailed accounts.
- Responsible for preparing and following up on monthly accounts and financial reports to verify their accuracy and ensure the company’s compliance with accounting standards.
- Supervising the preparation of the fixed assets archive and annual records, and ensuring that dues are paid in a timely manner.
- Preparing budgets, final accounts, and reviewing the company’s accounts.
- Ensure that the company adheres to tax controls and financial regulations, and submits tax reports correctly and on time.
- The incumbent is committed to following the procedures related to the quality assurance system (ISO) and the resulting application of all forms and procedures for this job, as well as preparing the required reports.
- Bachelor of Commerce with a specialization in the Accounting section, and completion of specialized courses is preferred.
- At least 6 years of experience in a similar position in companies operating in the same field as the company.
- Familiarity with accounting programs, preferably ERP or Odoo system.
- Proficiency in communication and negotiation skills.
- Previous experience in the confectionery industry is preferred.
- Familiarity with industry norms and the integrated ISO system.
- Internal Audit Manager - Badr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Financial AnalystConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza22 days ago
- Senior GL Accountant - (Constr... - Downtown, Cairo27 days ago
- Accountant - Hadayek October, Giza27 days ago
- Internal AuditorConfidential Company - Boulaq, Cairo28 days ago
- Branch Accountant - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Construction Accounting Manage... - New Cairo, Cairo2 months ago
- Senior Cost Accountant - Sheikh Zayed, Giza1 month ago
- Internal Auditor - Riyadh KSa - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Senior EPM Consultant (HFM,FCC... - Cairo, Egypt14 days ago
- Production Manager - Pastry In...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago