Skills And Tools:
- Main products are Golf carts and beach buggies for 5 hotels and international corporates
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Schedule and carry out regular outdoor visits and meetings
- hard Worker to achieve sales targets and business goals
- Pursue business opportunities and build new fruitful partnerships
- Cooperate with marketing management in developing strategies
- Cooperate with top management in developing business
- Analyze customer behaviors, needs, and wants to enhance sales performance, increase conversion rate and communicate results to all internal stakeholders for continual improvement.
- Dealing with corporate customers to meet assigned quotas, sales objectives as assigned.
- Understanding the client's requirements and recommending the product as per their needs.
- Know about current sales and promotions, policies about payments and exchanges.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities and generate leads through cold calling, key players networking, outdoor meetings with potential clients, Participating on behalf of our company in exhibitions, and (follow up social media leads for B2B Rep.).
- Update and deliver quotations and presentations on products/ services.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or returns.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers to ensure after-sales support and cross-selling products.
- Attending team meetings and assisting other members of the sales team.
- Entering all required data for sales onto the company system.
- Handle the tendering process with the sales Manager (corporate rep.).
- Establish a strong business relationship with dealers and manage their accounts and evaluate their performance (corporate rep.)
- Weekly/monthly action plan and productivity report.
- Monthly Sales Funnel Report.
- Monthly Sales forecast and opportunity Report.
- Monthly Sales Target v/s achieved Report.
- Degree in "Engineering - Commerce.
- Has 2-3 years experience as a corporate or hotels sales.
- Technical sales skills
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Possess excellent computer skills and acquaintance with ERP systems.
- Possess high reporting skills
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Excellent oral and written English and Arabic are necessary.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and travel.
- Basic Math skills
- Sales And Marketing ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago