Skills And Tools:
- Setting quality policies and procedures of the company, monitoring their implementation and development periodically, and adhering to the laws and regulations in force.
- Creating and reviewing the specifications of the products offered by the company.
- Determine the requirements of the raw materials required from suppliers, set their specifications, and examine them upon receipt and ensure their conformity.
- Supervising the storage of materials in warehouses, both raw and finished, and ensuring their validity.
- Supervising all procedures of the product manufacturing stages with third parties, and carrying out the necessary examination upon receipt and comparing them with the established standards.
- Understanding the needs and requirements of customers, making continuous evaluation of their reactions and the extent of their satisfaction with the products, and responding to complaints about quality.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or similar field.
- 5 years’ experience in total quality management in perfume, pharmaceutical or detergent factories.
- Preference is given to a holder of ISO 9000 quality certificates.
- Has the skill of dealing on the computer and applications of quality control programs.
- Proficiency in the English language.