- Experience Needed:
2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources department and oversee our full-cycle recruiting.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s (NOVOCHEM) current and future hiring needs.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Build a long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Track and report hiring metrics (e.g. time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire)
2 to 5 years
About this Company
Floortec is a member of PSC group.
See all Careers and Jobs at Floortec
PSC group consists of a leading integrated companies in the field of construction and design-build industrial structures.
Floortec is a specialist applicator in the field of concrete flooring and protective coatings.