Skills And Tools:
- Create a work environment that motivates high performance, recognizes and rewards individual and team excellence and encourages employee loyalty and development opportunities for the team.
- Analyze and evaluate operational results, take appropriate actions for improvement.
- Analyze account and team’s performance on a periodic basis, identify gaps and create and implement action plans for improvement.
- Conduct periodic shift briefings for agents and team leaders to maintain existing performance standards or address any changes in process flows or client needs.
- Participate in recruiting and training new team members.
- Constantly look for ways to improve customer satisfaction, operational efficiencies and reduction in costs.
- Ensure adherence to the operational metrics and client determined SLAs for the account to achieve a high level of client and end user satisfaction.
- Self-study the best practices in the industry and implement it.
- Very good command of Arabic and English (oral and written).
- Males only can apply.
- From 3 to 5 years of experience as a Team Leader
- From 1 to 2 years of experience as a supervisor
- Experience in the call center is preferred
- Leadership Skills
- A Bachelor's degree is a must.
- Customer Service Account Manag...Confidential Company - Los Angeles, United States2 days ago
- Technical Support & Customer S...Sigma for Imp & Exp & Opera hearing Solutions - Heliopolis, Cairo3 days ago
- Customer Service SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago