Skills And Tools:
We’re a fast-growing multinational company. We work with some of the biggest billion-dollar-revenue brands in the US!
We're currently hiring for immediate start!!
We're looking for someone who's flexible with working from 12 PM to 8 PM (from home permanently) and can start immediately!!
Days off: Thursdays & Fridays
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Interview candidates for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive)
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Host and participate in job fairs ( virtual job fairs )
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job opening
- Assists the HR department in any needed tasks
- From 1- 2 years of experience in recruitment is a must.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- No fresh grads.
- Must accept our working hours.
- Ability to work on achieving targets and meeting deadlines.
- An eager desire to learn the business within an emerging, competitive, and rapidly growing industry.
- Previous experience gained working for a highly demanding team.
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with highly confidential and often sensitive information.
- Exceptionally high standards with meticulous attention to detail.
- Proactive and energetic.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Professional and personable, with diplomacy and tact. Self-starter with a positive and enthusiastic “can do” attitude.
- Senior Talent Acquisition Spec...Confidential Company - Manial, Cairo7 days ago