HR SupervisorPosted 2 days ago
- 19In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
We are searching for an experienced HR Supervisor to lead every stage of the recruitment process and address all staff-related issues. The HR Supervisor's duties include liaising with recruitment agencies, advertising job openings, organizing and designing training sessions, accurately recording hours, and managing payroll and employee relations. The HR Supervisor should be able to juggle many responsibilities while maintaining a positive attitude.
A successful HR Supervisor will have extensive HR experience, be familiar with company procedures, and have sound labor law knowledge. You should also have excellent administrative skills and easily communicate with staff at all levels. An exceptional HR Supervisor should be observant and proactive. You should be familiar with the finer workings of the company, but never lose sight of the big picture.
- Bachelor's degree in HR or similar (preferably a Master's degree).
- Relevant experience in an HR role.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong moral and ethical code.
- Competency in Microsoft Office, and business management and presentation tools.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Human Resources GeneralistConfidential Company - Downtown, Cairo9 days ago
- Human Resource DirectorConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza1 day ago
- HR SupervisorConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt9 days ago