- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 7,000 EGP per month
About the Job
The employee will be in charge of the Personnel department and all its activities in the company including, but not limited to, Personnel, Payroll, Attendance Management, and Medical Insurance.
- Ensuring company compliance with the Labor law.
- Generating all the reports needed to be submitted to the government labor office.
- Processing new employees’ social insurance, employees’ termination, leave of absence, and other personnel actions, using appropriate forms.
- Creating and maintaining personnel records for each employee.
- Keeping records of work time and attendance, tracking employees’ absences (regular/ irregular), and sending legal warnings accordingly.
- Following up on each employees’ annual and sick leaves, and sending them letters containing remaining balances.
- Compiling information from personnel records to be used as documentation for retirement calculations, disciplinary actions, grievance responses, and confidential personnel reports.
- Keeping record of insurance coverage and personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, and terminations.
- Administration of social & health insurance for all company’s employees and determining the company’s share as well as that of the employee.
- Ensuring the company’s compliance with law and regulations on all personnel matters and issuing any necessary documents required from official authorities (labor & insurance offices).
- Responsible for employment procedures regarding issuing new contracts and revising labor office insurance documents.
- Assisting in calculating the employees’ annual appraisal and annual raise.
- Responsible for the employees’ final settlements procedures.
- Responsible for the employees’ database system and employment files.
- Responsible for issuing new employees IDs and renewal of existing ones annually.
- Responsible for all the legal matters and disciplinary measures taken.
- Following up with employees’ contracts, renewals, and terminations.
Qualifications & Work Experience:
- Bachelor degree in any field, preferably in Law.
- 3+ years of related experience in personnel and payroll management.
- HR diploma or certificate is a plus.
- Very good command of the English language.
- Very good computer skills.
Job Behavioral Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very good presentation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative thinking skills.
- Time and stress management skills.
About this Company
Chestnut Learning is an education technology aiming to help K-12 students around the globe.
See all Careers and Jobs at Chestnut Learning
Our vision is to be a leader in digital education and an innovator at the intersection of education, technology, and design.
Our mission is to educate the...