- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Our Client :
One of the Largest Real Estate companies in Egypt
- Sales Operations Specialist provides administrative support along with clerical tasks that aid the daily business operations of the Company.
- They report directly to an operations manager or supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supervising sales operations and tools from the CRM.
- Responsible for the customer care operations.
- Creating and developing sales reports regarding generated leads and quality control.
- Responsible for the front line and sales transactions.
- Work with operations managers and other personnel to help keep businesses running smoothly.
- Support real estate coordinators and front-line secretary.
- Follow up on internal tasks.
- Prepare and follow up on IT arrangements and technical Support.
- Develop and follow up on work flow and sales cycle.
- Ensure all Company’s policies and procedures are met.
- Resolve customer issues, follow-up on clients requests, and inspecting on the customer service at the Company.
- Follow-up on the Company’s system (CRM) and ensure all data is entered and accurately presented on the Company’s website.
- Follow up on the Company’s inventory and preparing sales reports.
- Follow up on reports of sales team with their managers.
- Work directly to all managers.
- Sales Operations Specialist may also help train employees and perform some bookkeeping duties. Throughout their work, they may be able to provide upper management with insights to further increase productivity.
About this Company
Pillars Egypt is Consultancy & Recruitment Firm established to serve distinctive clients in the areas of strategic management , Business Planning and Executive recruitment.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pillars
We are a group of executives with a large diversified experience in various areas as Strategic Management, Business Planning