Skills And Tools:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video, or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales, etc) to manage reputation, identify key players, and coordinate actions
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field.
- 2 years of experience in Social Media Moderation.
- Fluency in English is a Must
- Must accept to work in PM shifts (8 hrs per day)