Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for typing letters, memoranda, faxes, reports, etc.
- Responsible for photocopying and printing documents.
- Responsible for handling simple requests from employees.
- Welcoming our VIP visitors and cooperating with other staff as necessary.
- Responsible for handling all postal letters and packages.
- Responsible for the company's communication billings.
- Maintain, order and receive all supplies needed.
- Receive financial invoices, prepare and complete all related supporting documents to be processed in coordination with the financial department before its due date.
- Purchase anything essential to be provided, including stationery and pantry supplies.
- Apply all the admin policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- From 0 to 3 years of experience.
- Female is preferable.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Admin SupervisorConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo19 days ago
- Receptionist/ AdminConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago