Skills And Tools:
- Manage technology and information resources to achieve optimum business processes andworkflow and improve the decision-making process.
- Carry out an efficient, effective and secure management of the information system and theresources (human and technical).
- Oversee company’s hardware, software & computer networks with ERP first level support.
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure.
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes.
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT.
- Education: Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering, information systems, management, industrial engineering, electronics, automation or equivalent – Master degree will be a plus.
- Certification or training: ITIL certification will be preferable.
- English language: Advanced level of reading, writing, and communication
- PC: Excellent level of Microsoft office tools / operations systems - Experience ERP implementation in production environment (preferably textile sector) – Strong knowledge in Information Security Management Systems, Communications, Networks and Technological Infrastructures.
- Years of experience in similar position: over 5 years preferably including managerial position.
- Candidates from other areas are welcome to apply if they can relocate