Skills And Tools:
- Manage and update the Organization Charts and reflect any changes that occurred.
- Modify any changes in the Employees database (New Hires, Promotions, Transfers, rotations, and Resignations) at all charts and informing the concerned departments.
- Conduct the job analysis interviews.
- Formulate the job description product and an individual KPI sheet for each job.
- Participate in Performance Management System.
- Conducting the job analysis to create and update clear job descriptions in order to hire, train, compensate, and evaluate the employees.
- Coordinate the hiring of new staff members and interns including recruitment, hiring, orientation and on-boarding process.
- Following up the implementation of the performance management cycle to ensure that the performance management system provided with accurate and timely support and effective input to maximize the performance of the employees.
- Monitor and Update the Company's Structure.
- Develop Communication and Motivation Program for staff.
- Research and analyze data to identify skill gaps and create strategies to address them.
- Responsible for Learning & Development Cycle in the company
- 7+ years of experience , at least 5 years in OD
- Ability to leadership.
- HR diploma (preferable)
- HR OD Manager - 6th Of OctoberConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt10 days ago