Skills And Tools:
As part of a human resources team, a Recruitment Specialist is responsible for the entire recruiting cycle and --undertakes all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires.
Recruitment Specialist responsibilities include connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications.
Ultimately, a Recruitment Specialist is responsible for hiring qualified people while maintaining a positive candidate experience.
- Create and publish job ads in various portals.
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Screen resumes and job applications.
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates.
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill, and source of hire.
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings.
- Reports on quarterly and annual hiring plans.
- Reports on hiring progress weekly and monthly.
- Preparing recruitment materials and posting jobs to appropriate channels.
- Ensuring all vacancies are filled with the suitable candidates within the targeted time.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports.
- Experience with same shipping industry is a must.
- Meet the manpower needs (blue-collar)as per the deadline.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or any relative field.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- V. Good in English.
- V. Good written and verbal communications skills.
- V. Good negotiation skills when discussing terms and conditions of employment.
- 2-5 years of experience.
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter or similar role.
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Team spirit.
- The ability to work within a team and to coordinate team activities.
- Senior Recruitment Specialist - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Compensation and Benefits Supe... - Dokki, Giza24 days ago
- HR Operation Associate - Giza, Egypt24 days ago
- Compensation and Benefits Supe... - New Cairo, Cairo29 days ago
- Sr. Personnel Specialist - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- HR Business Partner - Mansoura, Dakahlia24 days ago
- Learning & Development Lead - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Talent Acquisition | German sp... - Maadi, Cairo2 months ago
- Recruitment and OD SpecialistConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza14 days ago
- Senior Recruitment SpecialistConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo29 days ago
- Recruitment SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza12 days ago