Skills And Tools:
Looking for a passionate caliber about building and improving the quality of selling partners’ experience also thrive in fast-paced environments in which he has the opportunity to influence change. provides world-class support to our global Selling Partners, coordination, leadership and operations of the Seller Support Teams . This position requires a candidate who has the ability to drive quality, productivity, and process improvements and keep pace with our growth whilst motivating others to meet the challenges of an extremely dynamic customer-focused and metrics driven environment.
- Build & Manage Manage the Seller Support including new vendor onboarding, issue resolution and inbound & outbound calls, Email and In app support
- Responsible to handle seller Call Center and Seller Issue Resolution.
- Resource allocation within the teams and streamlining the process along with the workflow of each team.
- Analyse data to track performances and identify development opportunities (including retainers, business to business, offline and special campaign deals) and act upon them to optimize growth.
- Work closely with Vendor Operations Team to ensure vendors are trained with our systems and processes and that vendors are fulfilling orders on time
- Working closely with support functions such as Marketing, Operations, Content, & Customer Service to ensure a smooth flow of operations and achievement of revenue and operational targets
- Generate weekly report
- Has an in depth aptitude to do root cause analysis, with focus on specific detail and triggers, and derive key tactical and strategic actions and solutions to improve seller experience
- Motivate employees to achieving the perfect seller interaction, service level agreements and targeted quality and productivity goals
- Identify system and process improvement opportunities which will directly influence the seller experience
- Facilitate programmatic transition to operational “go live” status
- Implement communications strategy across the site
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the site and company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures · Degree Qualification in business or management desirable
- Designing and implementing new procedures and processes. Strong orientation to obtaining and incorporating “voice of customer” inputs, qualitative and quantitative data-based research and analysis into solutions.
- 4-5 years of experience of managing a call center is highly valued.
- 1- 2 years of experience in a managerial role in E-commerce industry
- Highly data-oriented and comfortable with numbers
- Proficient in Excel - lookups, pivot-table, data visualization and so on.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills