Skills And Tools:
- Prepare reports for all planning activity metrics and analyze all results to recommend required improvements in performance and to forecast all required strategies.
- Participate in all evaluation meetings on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Performs and manages complex and sensitive professional planning projects, research and analysis.
- Prepares reports on operations and activities, recommending improvements and modifications.
- Drive visible performance management, use KPI’s to track progress, monitoring actual performance.
- Bachelor in Commerce, Human Resources, or Equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a related field.