Skills And Tools:
- We are looking for a senior computer vision engineer for Mobile platforms, developers who can combine the programming skills with the art of image processing.
- This role is a bridge between using product requirement definition and algorithms/OpenCV/OpenGL libraries to develop features for various image & video editing.
- This position should take responsibility for the completion of designated software features; designing suitable solutions to complex problems with assistance from management.
- Researching and solving a wider range of complex problems, using OpenCV and or OpenGL libraries to create the desired result.
- Designing and implementing state-of-the-art algorithms
- Working in close collaboration with software engineers to build solutions for mobile (iOS and Android), and web
- Proficiency in C++ with a fair knowledge of C++ standard library containers and algorithms; with at least 4 years of experience.
- Strong coding with Python, or Java. (is a plus)
- Experience with computer vision processing (OpenCV similar)
- Knowledge of GPU programming (OpenCL, CUDA) or shader programming (GLSL, HLSL) is a plus
- Experience with deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, MXNet, etc.) is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Basic Android and/or iOS knowledge is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Science, Machine Learning, Applied Mathematics, Engineering).