- Experience Needed:
More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Digital Content Creator / Creative Strategist to join our creative team. You will be responsible for creating Digital Marketing campaigns and day-to-day management. Your passion for digital platforms as a communication tool will result in the adoption and implementation of social media best practices across all possible digital platforms.
- Helping Creative team in competitive analysis and preparing for clients’ pitches regularly
- Helping creative team during the ideation phase with content and communication ideas for our current and future clients
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the brand’s identities.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts and improving customer engagement.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Social Bakers, MailChimp, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s digital presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on digital marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the digital marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in digital space.
- Performing other duties when needed
More than 2 years
You’re busy, we’re busy. If you don’t meet these requirements, please focus on the other fish in the sea. These are indeed requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years of digital marketing experience including planning and managing content in an agency setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience using various analytics software.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
If You’re a Good Fit, You Probably
(If these aren’t you, you’re not bad… you’re just not the right fit for this position)
- Thrive in a small and growing team (<10 people)
- Enjoy reading books and taking courses to grow yourself
- Do some sort of digital marketing (or learning) in your spare time… it’s not just a day-job for you
- Find yourself evaluating the customer experience everywhere you go (a bit of a curse when you’re dissecting how they could have provided a more remarkable experience when checking into your hotel on vacation)
- Feel at home with spreadsheets and task management tools
- Craft email messages and don’t just write them
- Genuinely care about clients (people) and not just getting things done