- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Product Specialist Responsibilities:
- Conducting thorough market research, which may include taking surveys, doing desktop research, attending product launches of rival companies.
- Answering all product-related questions in a polite manner and addressing queries promptly.
- Collaborating and strategizing with the business and engineering teams.
- Attending workshops and refresher courses in sales and marketing.
- Planning and assisting with new product releases and events.
- Performing product demonstrations for customers, staff, and other stakeholders.
- Assisting with the development of business plans.
- Identifying new market opportunities and relaying this information to the Manager and other relevant stakeholders.
- Making helpful product recommendations and suggestions to increase revenue.
- Promote and sell the organization’s products and services within an assigned geographic area, product range.
- Compiling regular reports, such as: forecasts, visit reports, market and customer information, competition analysis;
- Secure offer and order follow up to ensure each project placing order.
- To secure offer preparations. (Commercial and technical accuracy) and follow up of offers.
- Checking outstanding payments and implementing necessary procedures.
More than 5 years
About this Company
Cairo Trading established in1975. Based on the distributorship for well known foreign companies, distributing through 11 Branches covers allover Egypt. spreading our branches and services center to be close to our customers with number of employees about 480 employees in all...
See all Careers and Jobs at Cairo Trading