Skills And Tools:
The E-Commerce Content Specialist is responsible for the product creation and display on the website in order to drive traffic, conversion, and revenue, while maintaining our client’s brand voice.
- Setting up new products on the site, including writing product descriptions, editing/uploading imagery, and completing product attribution.
- Manage workflow using itemized lists for setting up a variety of products across different vendors and categories.
- Responsible for the creation and targeting of daily emails, sales promotions, and all email flows.
- Accessing different vendor’s assets from different locations using internal systems.
- Implement and maintain style guides in order to write original web content that is consistent with the brand, and edits/loads imagery that showcases the product in the optimal state.
- Collaborate across the team to ensure products are available for sale online by the time of product receipt.
- Other responsibilities include workflow and system optimization, product template creation, and projects to support business initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent English and Arabic
- Excellent PC skills including strong knowledge in Microsoft Office Products, advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables)
- Must be accurate and detail oriented
- Creative problem solver with excellent follow-thru skills
- Must be dependable, logical, consistent, and be able to manage multiple projects
- Ability to identify errors and omissions and formulate a correction/prevention plan
- Above average organizational skills
- Ability to put in extra effort to meet project deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service Experience
- Familiarity with one or more of the following: website maintenance retail channels, online merchandising, content management systems, online copywriting, HTML/CSS.
- Experience building and reporting using google analytics
- Good in translating from English to Arabic & vice versa.
- Knowledge of ERP and CMS systems, a plus
- Knowledge of Search Engines Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), a plus
- Wireframing- Photoshop or similar
- E-Commerce Market Place Manage...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago
- Digital Marketing & Content Cr...Confidential Company - Jeddah, Saudi Arabia2 days ago