- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Provide leadership and coordination of the day-to-day safety requirements of the plant workload and support the HSE manager for technical direction and work control and provides sound advice and information to all plant employees, checking of deliverable prepared by other H&S Supervisors and inspectors within the HSE department.
Day- to-day Operations
- Supervises the day-to-day operations of H&S to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes and procedures
- Supports the HSE team in the development, implementation, monitoring and continuous improvement of ASC Health and Safety programs, ensuring compliance with legislation and regulations of local authority
- Follow up the proper reporting, investigation and closure of safety incidents; apply incident investigation procedures or ensure that incident investigation procedures are applied which include: disposition of safety incidents; monitoring of incident investigation procedures including analysis, evaluation, and corrective action.
- Participate in risk assessments and conduct consequence analysis to verify the severity of process safety hazards
- All observations, unsafe act, unsafe conditions and near misses reports are reviewed and analyse with corrective action and close follow up till completed.
Job Specific Accountability
- Work effectively and closely with co-workers at all levels, by sharing ideas in a constructive, positive manner; listening to and objectively considering ideas and suggestions from others. Keep commitments and keep others informed of issues constructively to find mutually acceptable and practical solutions.
- Conduct safety awareness training for all contractors employees with complete follow up to insure they are obey all plant safety regulations and instructions
3 to 5 years
Academic and professional qualifications:
- 3-years institute or Bachelor of Science, Engineering or Agriculture.
- OSHA (General, Construction & Scaffolding) is a plus
- NASP (General Industry) is a plus
- Lifting & Rigging (Approved by Lloyds International Certificate)
- ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001
- NEBOSH General (not Mandatory but Preferable)
- 3-5 years relevant experience in Health, Safety
About this Company
تأسّست صافولا في المملكة العربية السعودية عام 1979 بنحو 200 موظف وأسهم رأس مال بقيمة 40 مليون ريال سعودي. كانت صافولا حينها شركة صغيرة قائمة على استيراد الزيوت النباتية وتنقيتها قبل بيعها في السوق المحلية. لكنّنا سِرنَا على درب الشركات الناجحة ووضعنا رؤية واضحة ترسم مستقبل...
See all Careers and Jobs at SAVOLA