- Experience Needed:
2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Product Specialist Responsibilities:
- Conducting thorough market research, which may include taking surveys, doing desktop research, attending product launches of rival companies.
- Answering all product-related questions in a polite manner and addressing queries promptly.
- Collaborating and strategizing with the business and engineering teams.
- Attending workshops and refresher courses in sales and marketing.
- Planning and assisting with new product releases and events.
- Performing product demonstrations for customers, staff, and other stakeholders.
- Assisting with the development of business plans.
- Scheduling training sessions and attending meetings as required.
- Identifying new market opportunities and relaying this information to the Manager and other relevant stakeholders.
- Making helpful product recommendations and suggestions to increase revenue.
- Promote and sell the organization’s products and services within an assigned geographic area, product range.
- Customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Secure and expand the business. Maintain and develop relationship with Universities, Research Institutes, governmental
- agencies and industry, meanwhile develop new market opportunities.
- Organize or take part in seminars, presentations and sales negotiations for important or potential customers/partners.
- Collect project information through various sales channels, and actively follow up to realize “create reference” and“success negotiation”.
- Compiling regular reports, such as: forecasts, visit reports, market and customer information, competition analysis;
- Secure offer and order follow up to ensure each project placing order.
- To secure offer preparations. (Commercial and technical accuracy) and follow up of offers.
- Checking outstanding payments and implementing necessary procedures.
2 to 3 years
Product Specialist Requirements:
- BS in pharmacy, Medicine or Biomedical Engineering
- Experience 2 years
- Extensive experience in retail, sales, or customer service would be advantageous.
- Ability to memorize details like product specifications.
- Articulate and able to perform demonstrations that engage and inspire.
- Deadline-driven, and willing to work after hours.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong growth mindset.
About this Company
Since 2001 Sigma Specializes in supply and service of Top Quality Audio-Vestibular ENT and hearing rehabilitation medical Equipment in Egyptian market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Sigma for Import and Export
In 2012 Advanced Bionics (Cochlear Implants) entrusted Sigma Exclusive distributor rights in Egypt.