Skills And Tools:
- Promoting the sale of Oils / Lubricants.
- Receiving potential sales inquiries /orders and arranging delivery of the product.
- Achieving sales targets and non-financial objectives.
- Visiting industrial and fleet customers on daily basis, and conducting post-visit follow up.
- Searching for new customers and enrich the customers database.
- Prepare periodic sales activity reports.
- Bachelor's Degree holder
- Very good MS Office Skills.
- Must own a car and a driving license.
- Must have outdoor sales experience of 1 year at least.
- Maximum age (27 years old).