Skills And Tools:
- Conducts technical studies and feasibility studies, and sets plans that meet the technical specifications required to achieve the planned objectives.
- Supervises the maintenance of buildings and the company’s branches in terms of maintenance, restoration and supply of equipment, electrical tools, plumbing, fixtures, lighting, heating, cooling and equipment, and makes sure that periodic maintenance is done constantly to avoid malfunctions.
- Supervises the painting and repair of ceilings, windows, doors, floors, woodwork, gypsum, walls and any other parts of building structures.
- Completes projects and completes them to the fullest extent in proportion to their time, cost and deadline for delivery
- Evaluates potential risks and identifies materials, costs, causes of damage, and treatment methods.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in construction companies
- Education: Bachelor of Engineering (civil – architectural)
- Language: English Excellent
- Location: 6th October
- Primavera - MS Project-AutoCAD
- Spinning Maintenance ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Mechanical Maintenance Enginee...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago
- Maintenance OfficerConfidential Company - Qusayr, Red Sea8 days ago