Skills And Tools:
- Long term strategic planning of mechanical maintenance activities.
- Timely response on any mechanical plant problems.
- Support in organizing and monitoring of project organization.
- Leading the mechanical maintenance team.
- Prepare and release mechanical maintenance procedures for the power plant equipment.
- Ensuring success in terms of economic results and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and implement a Preventive Maintenance Programme & Schedule.
- To organize maintenance teams with requisite skills for breakdown maintenance, preventive maintenance and execution of engineering projects in the factory.
- To ensure uptime of plant and machinery and uninterrupted availability of production capacities, plan and execute Preventive Maintenance Programme & Schedule for overall equipment efficiency.
- In consultation with production determine lay-out, line balancing needs for quality productivity and efficiency improvements.
- To ensure utilities like Boilers, condensers, Generators, Grain Silo, Conveyors and pressure vessels deliver rated efficiencies and the cost and supply of consumables are ensured.
- Periodically review performance of Maintenance Executives and Technicians with the objective of improving performance.
- Participate in Special Projects and perform other duties as required.
- Manage budget and capital expenditures.
- Understand, reflect & practice Company vision & values.
- Bachelor degree in mechanical power engineering.
- Certificate in maintenance management (RCM, RCFA, CMRP) are preferable.
- 12 - 15 years of experience.
- Advanced English level.
- SAP knowledge.
- Excellent using MS Office.
- Time management.
- Active and creative to find new solutions.
- Hard worker and flexible working hours.
- High Communications skills.
- High Leadership and managerial skills.
- Mechanical EngineerConfidential Company - Faisal, Giza1 day ago
- Design Engineer - (Body) Comme...Confidential Company - Ataqah, Suez7 days ago