- Experience Needed:
2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
About the Job
The Office Manager is responsible for Human Resources, Marketing Support, ISO administration, and management of the office, clerical, and Document Control services. The Office Manager will be handling responsibilities in Egypt and Dubai (remotely).
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall corporate strategy and objectives
- Employee Satisfaction and Relationship management by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Managing the recruitment, selection process, onboarding and offboarding
- Attendance and leaves management and Payroll
- Reviewing and nominating medical insurance contracts on an annual basis and management of medical insurance applications/cancellations.
- Maintain up-to-date records of employee passport copies, passport photos, contact information, address, emergency contact information, etc…
- Nurturing a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Management of HR admin(s)
- Market research and competitors’ analyses
- Handle branding requirements in coordination with the design department for
- Ordering of new business cards, profiles, letterheads, envelopes, etc.
- Handle advertisement material and manage the accounts with magazines, etc.
- Handle all needed print material for sponsorship and/or seminars
- Relationship management with PR companies, editorials, conference producers, etc
- Managing the implementation of the corporate ISO Manual and Procedure
- Conducting or overseeing the implementation of the following:
- HSE Risk Assessment, Environmental Aspects Impacts Evaluation and Energy Review
- Set up QHSEEn objectives and targets
- Establish the QHSEEn Management Program
- Identify applicable legal and other requirements
- Help identify training needs especially related to quality, HSE, and energy management
- Planning and organizing training for staff
- Help ensure operational controls are done by staff and monitor their compliance and efficiency
- Help plan for emergency preparedness and response training, drills, memos, etc.
- Help in investigating nonconformance, accidents, and near-miss
- Initiate corrective and preventive action and follow up with its progress
- Organize the Management Meetings, Cross-Functional Team Meetings and other ISO-related meetings (agenda, minutes of the meeting, logistics, communications, etc.)
- Overall management of ISO implementation through admins.
3. Conduct QHSEEn internal audits
4. Managing the ISO external audit procedures and coordinating with internal and external parties
5. Any other required tasks to maintain ISO certification status and ensure implementation across the firm’s different units
Office, Clerical and Document Control Services
- Develop and implement robust and innovative operational processes to improve efficiencies and ensure compliance
- Assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provide local office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the office.
- Conduct basic administrative and secretarial tasks like telephony, mail, visitors management, meetings management, word processing, and secretarial support, etc
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies, groceries, stationary
- Monitor the use of supplies and equipment
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment
- Maintain the cleanliness of the office
- Track timely log of employee timesheets and create monthly templates
- Manage various office logs: meetings, instruments check-out, etc
- Assist in the creation and organization of proposals and prequalification submittals.
- Develop and ensure the implementation of a strict Document Control and Filing system to:
- Develop and maintain a current and accurate filing system
- Defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records
- Maintain Document Control processes, procedures, and specifications to ensure accurate records of all projects’ official documentation generated by the grfn or its subcontractors.
- Perform quality control checks to ensure that the generated documents comply with grfn’s and/or the client document management system.
- Manage the following through admins:
i. Distribute documentation to the team in a timely and accurate manner.
ii. Co-ordinate the orderly handover of documents.
iii. Expedite and track the status of all documents reviewed internally.
- Management of IT objectives and achievement of requirements.
- Make recommendations on process improvements and functionality of document delivery associated workflows.
- Maintaining office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
2 to 3 years
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. Higher education will be an added advantage.
- Two to three years’ experience in an office setting manager.
- Professional Personal Appearance and Great Customer Service skills, Organizing and Planning, Meticulous
- Has Initiative, Reliable, Self-Motivated, Stress-Tolerant.
- Knowledge of Administrative Procedures and Knowledge of Customer Service Principles and Practices.
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience with other software packages will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English and Arabic languages.
Quality & HSEEn Compliance:
Employees must assume a high level of responsibility to work safely and strive for an incident-free workplace by:
- Complying with the requirements of company Quality and HSEEn Policy Statement.
- Considering the consequences of their acts on their safety and that of fellow employees.
- Following all general and job-related Quality and HSEEn work procedures and practices.
- Detecting, reporting, and correcting unsafe behavior or conditions and nonconformities.
- Applying Quality and HSEEn work practices both on and off the job.
- Making or suggesting enhancement to the jobs at hand to reduce or eliminate the risk associated with job performance.
- Reinforcing safe behavior.
- Working safely and with regard to the environment is a condition of employment and no employee should ever consciously perform an unsafe act.