background / experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 10 – 15 years of experience (preferably in large Accounting Firm)
- 5+ years of experience as a Senior Financial Analyst, or similar role
- Strong familiarity with financial databases
- Current knowledge and expertise in financial forecasting, financial data analysis and accounting laws and regulations under GAAP and IFRS
- Knows the economic environment and markets.
- Has an in-depth understanding of the competition (i.e. organization, strategy, products and services, etc.).
- Expertise in MS Excel and/or Google Sheets (creating spreadsheets and using formulas)
- Good Sense & Knowledge of Services Business
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
- Ability to anticipate and plan for changes
- A dynamic, insightful, and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels.
- Strong IT skills, always being ahead of new technologies
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making.
- High integrity and openness combined with a commitment to good governance.
- Energetic, highly motivated, with an inquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
About this Company
Venturous Solutions was born of its founder's, Team4 World, vision of becoming a “World-class Business Innovation & Technology Consociates”.
See all Careers and Jobs at Venturous Solutions
Our mission is to be the “Trusted Integrated Business Technology Services provider” of choice for our clients in this...