- Experience Needed:
10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Providing property management services to luxury condominiums, cooperatives (coops), homeowner associations, individual property owners, multi-family properties, rent-controlled buildings, and commercial properties, we embrace the details that make living and working within our properties an exclusive experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for financial strategy, financial planning and analysis, financial reports, company audits, compliance, and bank relationships. They will collaborate with the CEO and the executive team to make decisions regarding the company's financial strategy and operations. The candidate will possess a strong background in finance and management.
- Create and present financial and budget strategy recommendations & Professional business plan to CEO in addition to strong consulting skills.
- Products/Services pricing and ancillary fees opportunities
- Directing all aspects of the accounting operations, overseeing all transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payable, payroll and financial reporting
- Support the financial planning and analysis efforts
- Oversee cash flow, cash management, working capital, and company audits
- Review financial statements and reports on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis. Submit approvals and determine KPIs
- Manage relationships with financial / lending institutions for company’s future investments.
- Coordinating and Overseeing all annual external audits
- Overseeing quarterly agreed upon procedure audits
- Developing and maintaining all necessary accounting policies and systems, including general ledger and financial reporting. Ensuring that records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Managing a growing accounting department
10 to 15 years
About this Company
For over 10 years,New Jersey Developments has been providing quality living in Egypt and in the USA with highest standards.
See all Careers and Jobs at NEW JERSEY Developments
Transferring its expertise to the region in 2018, the company has joined in the fast growing market in Egypt to provide consumers with a different...